Yoga corona mei hoga ?

 During the covid-19, I did yoga in order to keep my immunity system strong. When I was infected with covid-19, yoga helped me to heal myself. I mainly did two asanas, that are Bhastrika and Kapalbhati. Bhastrika reduces stress and helps to cope with anxiety. It also improves lung functions and improves sleep quality. Meanwhile, Kapalbhati does the same as Bhastrika but also helps to cope with asthma and sinus. These asanas gave me the strength to stay strong even at the toughest times. Yoga promotes meditation and understands very well that mental health is important.

"Yog se raho Nirog' means that you should do yoga so that the diseases stay away from you, but I have a question. Should we only apply yoga in our life when we are ill? No, we should do yoga on a regular basis in order to stay away from diseases and stay healthy.

-Shanvi Baranwal 



Popular posts from this blog

BRANDSCOUNCIL RATINGS CONCLAVE & AWARDS 2023, MUMBAI HELD SUCCESFULLY IN MUMBAI, NEXT EDITION LAUNCHED FOR NEW DELHI IN DECEMBER’ 2023 INTERNATIONAL AWARDS FOR EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE, WORLD BEST BRAND & BUSINESS AWARDS, SOUTH ASIA PACIFIC HEALTHCARE SUMMIT & BUSINESS AWARDS & GFSTIIA AWARDS WERE CELEBRATED DURING CONCLAVE.

Our Brothers